Monday 15 June 2015

Kristen Stewart's mother: Get Whatever You Want, Girl!

0206_fish_kristen
“What’s not to be accepting about her now having a girlfriend? She’s happy. She’s my daughter, I’m just her mom so she knows I would accept her choices. I’ve met Kristen’s new girlfriend, I like her. What’s not to accept? She’s a lovely girl. ... I feel like people need to be free to love whoever they want. I accept my daughter loves women and men. It’s OK to be who you are in my world. We all choose our friends so we should be free to choose our lovers."

--Kristen Stewart's mother, Jules Stewart, on her daughter's relationships, whether they're male or female, and how awesome is this? Don't you wish your mom was this wonderful and supportive and understanding of the things that made you happy and, you know, life in general?

It's no wonder Kristen turned out to be so well-adjusted -- all things considered. She had a good mom with a good head on her shoulders, and though she made mistakes -- you remember Rupert "Who?" Sanders, y'all -- everything seems to have worked out in the end, and isn't that what matters most?

1001_fish_launch_twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 dammyshaggs™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by American Mistress. Hosted on Blogger Platform.