Sunday 14 June 2015

Karrueche Tran – I Want To Be On Good Terms with Chris Brown

ktran-300x171
The one thing guys hate the most is what Karreuche Tran is about to do to Chris Brown.
In a recent chat with Access Hollywood, the model, Karrueche Tran said she won’t go back to Chris Brown and she just wants to be on good terms with the singer.
Karrueche said“It’s a lot to deal with.
A guys who is famous, he’s rich and all that … It’s just a lot of baggage and I don’t know if I’m mentally prepared to go through that again”
“I don’t know if a friendship will necessary work, but I definitely want to keep on good terms,”
“I want to be cordial and positive. No drama.”, she added.
On Chris Brown’s daughter, Tran said “Royalty is a beautiful young girl. And it’s a blessing for both of them but for me it’s like a different story, so I just had to wipe My hands away from that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 dammyshaggs™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by American Mistress. Hosted on Blogger Platform.