Tuesday 23 June 2015

Holy Christ!!!:A lady That A Man Brought To Hotel Transform Into Huge Snake Before S3x Has He Went For k0nd0m In Lagos

 
 The guy in the photo claims he saw a snake inside a hotel room in Lagos.He Also said that she could not find the lady that they came into

the hotel room together.Mr Yemmy Reported that he went for condom but the lady transformed into a wild creature as he assumed . Read his story below
I am Ogunsola, I was having a discussion with a close male friend of mine Yemmy Kilade yesterday night in the compound of an hotel. Here is what I saw coming towards my direction while trying to off my cloth in the hotel room as i was about to have s3x with the lady i came in with,Yemmy Said .

Please, what type of snake is this? Is it spiritual or ordinary? Anyways God won." See more photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 dammyshaggs™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by American Mistress. Hosted on Blogger Platform.