Friday 25 December 2015

I gave my friend just only one blow – Murder suspect cries out

Fatai Sabitu, a 19-year-old vulcaniser who was alleged to have killed his friend, Yusuf Sheu, says he punched him only once.
Sabitu, who hails from Abeokuta, Ogun State, explained that after the 38-year-old slumped, he rushed him to two different hospitals before he died.
According to PUNCH MetroSabitu and Sheu, had battled about a stolen phone.Sheu, a Kwara State indigene, purchased a telephone from the suspect, which was later found to have been stolen.

After the genuine proprietor took back his telephone, the expired was said to have requested a discount of his cash, which prompted a battle.

The expired was said to have drooped amid the battle and was affirmed dead in a healing center.

The suspect was said to have admitted to police analysts that he slaughtered the casualty, including that he acted in self-defence.Sabitu, a grade school dropout, told our reporter that he was a casualty of terrible friendship.

He guaranteed that Sheu was the person who stole the telephone, including that after the proprietor discovered it and gathered it back, the perished assaulted him.He said the expired trusted that he was the person who uncovered him.

He said,

"We have known one another for around three years now. I am a vulcaniser, and he worked in a lodging. We lived inside of the same group. He used to drink a considerable measure and he acquainted me with a great deal of terrible things, similar to the tattoo in my arm.

"He had stolen a lady's telephone and I saw him when he took it, yet I didn't say anything. He went and utilized the telephone to get cash from one of his companions in the area."The proprietor of the telephone, who had been searching for it, later saw it in the man's hand and started a quarrel. The man then clarified how he came to fruition the phone."The proprietor of the telephone took it back, and Sheu was requested to give back the cash he obtained from the man."He was furious and thought I was the one that uncovered him. He came to meet me where I was and begun punching me; I needed to battle back. I just gave him a punch before he drooped to the ground."

Sabitu said he took Sheu to a private clinic, where he was rejected.

He included that the casualty was at last conceded in another healing center, while he cleared out to portray the episode to his (Sheu) family and convey them to the doctor's facility.

The suspect said when they came back to the clinic, they couldn't discover him and the healing center administration let them know a few individuals had taken him away.

"In the wake of seeking a few healing centers futile, I chose to return home. I saw his dead body before our home and a few individuals began beating me. They pushed the police away and were about lynching me when the Baale (group pioneer) came and pushed them away. He took me to the police headquarters.

"My life is destroyed in light of the fact that I made him my companion. It was only a blow that I gave him," he included.PUNCH Metro learnt from a police source that the autopsy result was being awaited on the matter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 dammyshaggs™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by American Mistress. Hosted on Blogger Platform.