Thursday 26 November 2015

I Don’t Think I Would Want To Get Married Again – Toyin Aimakhu Opens Up

Nollywood on-screen character Toyin Aimakhu has been in the news of late on account of her marriage and relationship gossipy tidbits.
As indicated by her "I don't know where this account of me getting hitched to Seun Egbegbe is originating from. I think somebody is behind all these.

Furthermore, I feel every one of these bloggers ought to dependably attempt to affirm their stories before distributed. In the first place it was the narrative of me getting an exhaustive beating from Seun and now they said I am wanting to wed him.
I have said it times without number that I'm not dating Seun and I have never been thrashed into a bloody mess by any man. Seun is my companion. You can just wed somebody you are dating. What's more, I don't think I have time for any relationship now."

On getting hitched again later on she said "I don't think I would need to get hitched once more. I have attempted it and it didn't work. I simply need to concentrate on my profession for the present. I have heaps of venture that I am taking a shot at and that is fundamentally what is giving me delight. I am setting up a motion picture institute in Ibadan and I have gotten a spot that I would use for the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 dammyshaggs™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by American Mistress. Hosted on Blogger Platform.